CompacOnline Terms & Conditions of Trade
The Purchaser named above hereby applies to Compac Sales Pty Ltd (ACN 090 001 826) (“the Company”) for a thirty (30) day credit account with the following conditions:
- That all sales of goods from the Company to the Purchaser are made in accordance with the Terms and Conditions of the Company, which may be varied from time to time.
- That the Company may at any time and without giving any reason refuse to extend any credit to the purchaser.
- That any amount owing by the Purchaser to the Company shall become immediately due and payable for the purposes of any appointment of an official manager to the Purchaser, sequestration from a receivership, cessation of business or the inability to pay its debts.
- That in accordance with the Privacy Act of 1988 the Company is authorised to access any confidential information held by any credit reporting agency, lending institution or other body, in relation to I/We as the Purchaser, for the purpose of assessing suitability of provision of credit.
- That the information provided by the Purchaser to the Company, including the information stated below, is complete and correct and that the Purchaser shall immediately notify the Company of any change in any of the details provided to the Purchaser by the Company in this application.
Agreement to Trading Terms:
- I/We acknowledge that I/We have read and understood the Company’s Terms and Conditions and the Terms and Conditions of this Credit Application and accept that all credit extended by the Company to the Purchaser is provided on those Conditions.
- I/We declare that the credit provided to me/us by the credit provider (the Company) is to be applied wholly or predominantly for business or investment purposes (or for both purposes).